You can easily drop your car off for its MOT and service while you go to work or shopping in Croydon’s town centre.
An MOT is required for every car over 3 years old, but it doesn’t have to be a chore.
Remember: You can book your MOT up to 1 month prior to your expiry date.
Croydon MOT Centre
- We are authorised to undertake MOT examinations for classes IV (car) and VII (goods vans)
- We keep a copy of your MOT certificate in case you lose yours
- We can advise you of failure items and fix most on the day – no need to pay for re-testing
- We can also conduct emissions tests and quickly fix any minor problems
- Fully comply with the 2009 diesel emissions regulations
- We will give you’re a car a free safety and maintenance check and advise you of other items which may need fixing now or in the near future
- For best value get a discount when you book your service and MOT together
It is easier and cheaper for us to conduct an MOT and service together so we pass these savings on to you. Call us for more details.
What if your car fails it’s MOT?
Don’t panic if your car does not pass it’s MOT test the first time. In most cases we can make repairs the same day and re-test your car for free! We will keep you informed of what needs to done and won’t undertake any work without you giving us the go ahead.
We only do what is absolutely necessary to pass your MOT test. If we come across other work that needs doing we will let you know, explain it clearly and give you a very reasonable quote, but it’s up to you to decide whether you want it done.
To save money and also get the best results, we recommend doing your service at the same time as the MOT – but this is not essential.
What happens in an MOT test?
Do you want to know more about what happens in an MOT test? Check out this video which gives a detailed summary of what your car goes through to get its MOT certificate. It will also give you some tips for simple checks you can do to help your car pass the MOT even before you bring it into our Croydon MOT Test Centre.