Ensure your car is fit for the winter
Give your car a comprehensive Winter Check Service as approved and recommend by the Good Garage Scheme
Winter conditions put a much greater strain on your vehicle. Our Good Garage Scheme officially approved Winter Check Service will ensure your car is fit for every thing the weather has to throw at it.
You do not want to be stuck out in the cold, so let our mechanics make sure your car is in full working order. We can spot potential problems before they occur. Don’t forget we only recommend work that needs doing – if we spot something that is not an immediate issue we will give you the option of fixing it now or give you a recommendation of how long it may last so you can bring your car back for repair at a later date.
Special Early Bird Offer for Winter 2013-14: Just £44.99
Add an MOT for £35
Call now to book your Winter Check Service: 020 8686 3700 or
020 8686 3701
Pre Engine Checks
- Check for damage to bodywork, lamps and trims.
- Fit protective covers.
- Check condition and operation of all seat belts.
- Check operation of interior and exterior lights.
- Check operation of ABS and/or air bag warning lights.
- Check windscreen washers and wipers.
- Check horn.
- Check operation of suspension dampers.
Under The Bonnet
- Top up engine oil.
- Check and record brake fluid condition.
- Check all auxiliary drive belts (not timing belt).
- Check power steering operation and fluid condition.
- Check battery level and lubricate terminals.
- Check and top up all under bonnet fluid levels.
- Check and record Antifreeze protection.
- Check cooling system for leaks, cooling fan operation and heater output.
- Check the condition and security of the exhaust.
- Carry out tyre report.
- Road test vehicle and report any findings.
- Ensure upholstery, gear lever, steering wheel, etc. are clean.
Additional service operations may be required for your vehicle make / model and will be charged at extra cost.